… with East Tennessee State University today!
East Tennessee State University
The East Tennessee State University Vet Center opened in March of 2013. It is place for all military affiliated students to gather and connect. Here are some of the highlights of what this vet center offers its student veterans.
The ETSU Veterans Center is located on the main campus and has the following:
– Veterans Lounge stocked with free coffee, tea, and snacks.
– Provides students with the only free printing on campus
– 24/7 access to students with an ID card
– Use of computers, printers and big-screen TV
– Social opportunities sponsored by Office of Veterans Affairs staff and Student Veterans of America chapter (cookouts, holiday lunches, other events)
– Tutoring for students is operated out of the Lounge
Military Assistance Programming
On top of the Vet Center, ETSU has an SVA chapter, an on campus full-time veteran counselor, and an upward bound program, to name a few. Explore all of the services they offer veterans by clicking the ‘connect’ button above.
** See the full list of military assistance programs toward the bottom of this article.
Military services available to student veterans at ETSU. Click “connect” at the top to see academic & financial.
“I use out Veterans Center often. It’s definitely a rally point for military-affiliated students like myself. I use the Center to study and work on projects. The Office of Veterans Affairs staff is very involved and make it feel like a home away from home.” — Army veteran, current Reservist and student, Cory Moore