Be the Boss: Secure a Great Career with a Degree in Management!A Degree in Management is the perfect field of study for students interested in supervision and leadership roles. A Degree in Management will equip students with a fundamental understanding of business processes. Management degrees focus on general skills along with targeted instruction within specific areas of business. Students may also choose to focus on specific industries such as:
- Arts (Administration)
- Senior Living
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Startups (Entrepreneurship)
Certificate Programs in ManagementA Certificate in Management can be a great introductory program to this field of study. Students can earn an undergraduate certificate as a standalone program or in conjunction with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree. A Certificate in Management can enhance career advancement and salary prospects and is also an excellent asset for those seeking to embark on a new career in a supervisory position.
Jobs with a Certificate in Management
- Human Service Assistants – Provide services for clients, and specific populations of clients, in a variety of social service fields. Human Service Assistants may work for nonprofit organizations, for-profit social service agencies, and state and local governments. Median Annual Salary: $35,000.
- Legal Assistant – Perform a variety of tasks to support lawyers. Median Annual Salary: $52,000.
- Community Association Managers – Plan, direct, and coordinate the selling, buying, leasing, and governance activities of senior living property. Median Annual Salary: $72,000.
- Public Relations Specialist- Create and maintain a favorable public image for the organization they represent. Median Annual Salary: $63,000.
Bachelor’s Degree in ManagementA comprehensive Bachelor’s Degree in Management will help students increase their knowledge, skills, initiative, integrity, and sense of teamwork required to be a successful leaders in the workplace. Upon graduation, students can choose to enter the workforce in a supervisory and/or leadership role. Students may also choose to pursue further education by earning a graduate degree.
Search and select multiple degree level.
Search and select multiple area of focus.
University of Cincinnati OnlineCincinnati, OHPartner School
The University of Cincinnati Online puts great pride into being a top choice for veterans and military affiliated students. Our department of Veterans Programs and Services provides a dedicated support system ranging from benefit...
Troy University - TroyTroy, ALPartner School
Troy University is a public institution comprised of campuses throughout Alabama and worldwide. International in scope, TROY provides a variety of educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, to include doctoral programs, for...
Arkansas State University-Main CampusState University, ARPartner School
Focusing on its mission to educate leaders, enhance intellectual growth and enrich lives, A-State meets the challenges of continuing as a destination university for more than 13,000 students through the combination of world-class research...
University of Colorado BoulderBoulder, COPartner School
University of Colorado Boulder University of Colorado Boulder is a 4-year, University of Colorado Boulder university located in Boulder, CO. Students at University of Colorado Boulder can enroll in bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral degree programs.
Purdue University Northwest-HammondHammond, INPartner School
Purdue University Northwest Veterans Services: a program designed to create a community of university personnel, students, and community agencies that provide individual support/service that increases the likelihood of veterans and student service members successfully...
Lasell UniversityNewton, MAPartner School
Lasell University Military & Veteran Support Programs Lasell University offers the following veteran and military support programs: Lasell University has GI Bill-approved programs Lasell University is approved for Tuition Assistance Lasell University is a Yellow...
University of DaytonDayton, OHPartner School
University of Dayton University of Dayton is a 4-year, private university located in Dayton, OH. Students at University of Dayton can enroll in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. University of Dayton Military &...
Xavier UniversityCincinnati, OHPartner School
Xavier University Military & Veteran Support Programs Xavier offers the following veteran and military support programs: Xavier has GI Bill approved programs Has a Student Veterans of America chapter Offers credit for military experience Awards credit...
Alamo Colleges DistrictSan Antonio, TXPartner School
The Alamo Colleges District provides support and advocacy for our military families through offices on Joint Base San Antonio and at our colleges through St. Philip’s College Military Support Services (MSS) Department and San...
University of the Incarnate WordSan Antonio, TXPartner School
UIW is dedicated to the success of military students at all levels. Degree programs are developed to maximize military service while providing a foundation for post-military life. Many faculty and staff have former military experience...
Houston Christian UniversityHouston, TXPartner School
Houston Christian University Military & Veteran Support Programs Houston Christian University offers the following veteran and military support programs: Houston Christian University has GI Bill approved programs Has a Student Veterans of America chapter Offers credit...
Jobs with a Bachelor’s Degree in Management
- Senior Lodging Managers- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of an organization that provides short-term senior lodging and other accommodations. Median Annual Salary: $64,000.
- Public Relations Manager- Direct the creation of materials that will enhance the public image of their employer or client. Median Annual Salary: $118,000.
- Entertainment and Recreation Managers- Plan, direct, and coordinate entertainment and recreation activities of a senior living facility. Median Annual Salary: $119,000.
GI Bill®-approved Schools with Bachelor’s Degrees in ManagementReady to start your Bachelor’s Degree in Management? Check out these great programs available at our partner schools:
- University of South Alabama – Offers several options for a Bachelor’s (BSBA) in Management including concentrations in: Entrepreneurship, General Management, and Human Resources. The University of South Alabama participates in the Yellow Ribbon program.
- Bay State College – Offers a Bachelor of Science in Management. Several concentrations are offered for this BS including: Cloud Security, Digital Marketing, Finance, Healthcare, and Human Resource Management. Bay State College participates in the Yellow Ribbon program.
Master’s Degree in ManagementA graduate degree in Management will help students build their analytical and critical thinking skills. Students will also further develop their research, communication, and writing skills. Students will dive deeper into concepts such as risk management and mitigation and fine-tune their abilities to succeed in the complex environments of today’s businesses and organizations.
A Master’s Degree in Management is a popular choice for those seeking to become an expert in their field or those choosing to focus on research or teaching.
Jobs with a Master’s Degree in Management
- Postsecondary Teacher – Instruct students in Management courses beyond the high school level. Median Annual Salary: $80,000.
- Top Executive – Plan strategies and policies to ensure that an organization meets its goals. Median Annual Salary: $105,000.
- Author – Develop written content for various types of media on the topic of Management. Median Annual Salary: $122,000.
GI Bill®-approved Schools with Bachelor’s Degrees in ManagementReady to start your Master’s Degree in Management? Check out these great programs available at our partner schools:
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide – Offers 100% online Master of Science in Management (MSM). Embry-Riddle Worldwide participates in the Yellow Ribbon program.