5 GI Bill Memes You Can Relate To
5 Memes Only GI Bill Users Can Relate To
There are some pretty funny memes out there & there are also those that hit close to home. We’ve seen more and more GI Bill memes that couldn’t be more true. That’s why we are sharing GI Bill memes that you can relate to.
1. You worked & sacrificed so that someday you could the educational benefits you earned.
2. You feel slightly out of place.
3. You can’t relate to your fellow classmates when they freak out over how stressful finals are. You know what a stressful situation is, and finals just don’t compare.
4. You really dislike when people say that you are going to school for “free.” You paid with years of your life & commitment to the military. That doesn’t sound free to us.
RELATED GI Bill Links:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Transferring Your GI Bill to Spouse and Dependents
- Beyond the Post 911 GI Bill: Additional Money for Veterans
- Biggest Mistake GI Bill Users Make
- Mistakes GI Bill Users Should Avoid
- 8 Misconceptions About the GI Bill
- GI Bill FAQ
- GI Bill BAH Rates
- Colleges with the Highest GI Bill BAH Rates