GI Bill: Top FAQ’s About the GI Bill
We’ve been asked a LOT of GI Bill questions including topics like the student veteran transition & the difficulties surrounding getting a degree as a military affiliated individual. There have definitely been some questions that come up more than others. We’ve decided to corral those frequently asked questions into one post.
Get ready to take some notes and start your journey to higher education!
Top 8 FAQ’s on Education, the GI Bill, Transitioning
*The answer to each question is hyperlinked.
- Should I get an Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree?
- Can I get college credit for military experience?
- Where do I start researching for the right college/university for me?
- How do I steer clear of for-profit colleges and universities?
- Will I receive my GI Bill benefits as soon as I enroll in a degree program?
- How do I make a smooth transition from military to campus life?
- Can I use my GI Bill while I’m active duty?
- How do I stay up-to-date on GI Bill news?
…do you have any different questions?
Do you have any questions about the GI Bill or the transition from military to campus life outside of these? We want to help. Leave your questions in the comments section and we will do the research and get back to you!
(Featured Image Courtesy: DVIDS)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Transferring Your GI Bill to Spouse and Dependents
- Beyond the Post 911 GI Bill: Additional Money for Veterans
- Biggest Mistake GI Bill Users Make
- 8 Misconceptions About the GI Bill
- GI Bill FAQ
- GI Bill BAH Rates
- Colleges with the Highest GI Bill BAH Rates