Veteran Benefits by State – Veteran Benefits for All 50 States
In addition to those benefits provided by the federal government, such as the Post 911 GI Bill, many of the individual states and territories have programs for veterans and military. Find state veterans’ benefits for your state.
State Veterans’ Benefits
By state. Includes US Territories.
- States Offering Free College to Veterans and Dependents
- In-State Tuition for Your Military Child
- Choice Act: In-State Tuition Benefits for Veterans
- VA Disability Benefits Pay
- COLA to Increase 5.9% for Retirees, Disabled Veterans in 2022
PAY AND BENEFITS INFO:
- Military Benefits Updates (MyMilitaryBenefits)
- BAH Rates
- Military Pay Dates
- USAA Pay Dates
- Navy Federal Pay Dates
- National Guard Pay and Reserve Pay
About the author
Julie Provost is a freelance writer, blogger, and owner of Soldier's Wife, Crazy Life, a support blog for military spouses. She lives in Tennessee with her National Guard husband and three boys.